Current Watches and Warnings
Wisconsin, Northern Marinette County
Statement as of 5:17 AM CDT on July 26, 2014
Expires 7:15 AM EDT on July 26, 2014
... Isolated storms with dime to nickel size hail...
At 515 am CDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated
scattered thunderstorms over eastern Forest County and central
Marinette County moving east at 30 mph. The strongest storm was
located just east of caldron falls or 31 miles northwest of
Up to nickel size hail... occasional cloud to ground
lightning... brief moderate downpours... are possible with these
* The thunderstorm will be near...
Wausaukee and Crivitz by 530 am CDT...
Marinette by 615 am CDT...
Stay away from high objects outdoors such as trees. Seek shelter in a
sturdy structure until this storm has passed.
Local Storm Report
07/26/2014 0505 am
Caldron falls rese, Marinette County.
Hail m0.50 inch, reported by co-op observer.
Slightly larger than 1/2 inch size hail reported.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- California - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Heat Advisory
- Indiana - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Nebraska - Heat Advisory
- Nevada - Special Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement , Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Fire Weather Watch
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning