Current Watches and Warnings
Washington, Spokane Area
Statement as of 9:22 PM PDT on March 25, 2017
Expires 9:39 PM EDT on March 30, 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
the Spokane river at Spokane.
* Until Thursday evening.
* At 8:45 PM Saturday the stage was 28.30 feet.
* Flood stage is 27.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and will continue.
* Forecast... the river level is expected to continue to fall to below
flood stage by Thursday morning.
Lat... Lon 4761 11704 4764 11747 4775 11754 4772 11705 4761 11704
* at 29.0 feet... flooding of Peaceful Valley, Riverfront Park, and
The Harbor Island Area is likely. Sections of Centennial Trail will
* At 28.0 feet... flooding in sections of Peaceful Valley is likely.
Minor flooding along upriver drive and in the Riverpoint Industrial
area is also possible.
* At 27.5 feet... water will be over one Lane of upriver drive between
stone and regal streets and encroach onto The Shoulder of the Road
in other sections of upriver drive between stone and Granite
* At 27.0 feet... significant stretches of the Centennial Trail
between mission Avenue and Greene street will be inundated. Minor
flooding will occur along the river's edge in Peaceful Valley park
and in the yards of homes at the east end of Water Street. The
river may back up through storm drains onto Main Street near its
intersection with Elm Street in Peaceful Valley. Minor flooding of
low lying areas along the Spokane River Valley will occur.
* At 25.4 feet... sections of the Centennial Trail along upriver
drive, between mission Avenue and Greene street, will be covered in
water. Water will be at the trail's edge in several locations along
this same stretch.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement , Winter Weather Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Special Statement
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia -
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory
- Kansas -
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island -
- Tennessee - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Texas - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Winter Weather Advisory
- Virgin Islands - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement