Current Watches and Warnings
Vermont, Western Addison
Statement as of 1:19 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 8 am EDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Burlington continues the frost
advisory... until 8 am EDT this morning.
* Locations... south central Vermont and the Champlain Valley...
except Grand Isle County Vermont.
* Hazards... patchy frost with pockets of freezing temperatures.
* Temperatures... lows 32 to 36.
* Timing... temperatures will fall to near freezing around sunrise
* Impacts... sensitive plants and vegetation may be damaged or
killed if left unprotected.
Take the necessary actions to prepare for near freezing
temperatures and its impact on sensitive plants and vegetation.
Please stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... your local media... or
go to www.Weather.Gov/Burlington for further updates on this
Statement as of 1:32 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
... Record low temperature set at Massena NY yesterday...
A record low temperature of 33 degrees was set at Massena NY
yesterday. This ties the old record of 33 set in 1969.
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Special Statement
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Advisory, Flood Watch , Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report