Current Watches and Warnings
Utah, Northern Wasatch Front
Statement as of 2:46 AM MDT on October 24, 2014
Expires 6:00 PM EDT on October 24, 2014
... Becoming much colder...
A late Fall storm system will cross the region Sunday. Today and
tomorrow will be quite warm with near record temperatures. South
winds become quite gusty especially across the western valleys and
in the mountains.
A cold front Sunday will bring much cooler temperatures to the
region. Showers are forecast across northern Utah and southwest
Wyoming with a snow level dropping to about 7500 feet late Sunday.
Accumulations will generally be light.
It will become much colder starting Sunday night with lows in the
20s and 30s outside of Dixie. A hard freeze is expected across
most valleys early next week.
Winds behind the cold front will become quite breezy across
portions of east central and southern Utah especially near
canyons by Monday morning.
For more information from NOAA/S National Weather Service visit...
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory, High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory, High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Special Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement