Current Watches and Warnings
Texas, Live Oak
Statement as of 2:58 AM CDT on September 27, 2016
Expires 6:00 PM EDT on September 28, 2016
The National Weather Service in Corpus Christi has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Atascosa river at Whitsett.
* Until Wednesday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 2:15 am Tuesday the stage was 19.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by early this morning and
continue to rise to near 21.4 feet by this afternoon. The river
will fall below flood stage early Wednesday morning.
* At 20.0 feet minor lowland flooding reaches the lowest areas of
crop and pastureland.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Whitsett 20 19.6 Tue 02 am 20.9 18.3 5.7 3.2 3.2
Lat... Lon 2861 9834 2869 9824 2861 9818 2849 9814
2849 9824 2856 9826
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Kansas - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning
- - Small Craft Advisory