Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 2:42 AM CDT on May 29, 2016
Expires 5:00 AM EDT on June 02, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Navasota river near easterly.
* At 0200 am Sunday the stage was 22.70 feet.
* Flood stage is 19 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river has crested and will continue to recede and
fall below flood stage by late Wednesday afternoon.
Lat... Lon 3132 9638 3102 9631 3105 9619 3132 9626
- Alaska - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Georgia - Hurricane Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- New Hampshire - Record Report
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- North Carolina - Hurricane Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Rhode Island - Record Report
- South Carolina - Tropical Storm Warning , Hurricane Statement , Flash Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Flood Warning