Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:19 AM CDT on June 24, 2016
Expires 5:00 PM EDT on June 27, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Mineola, Texas.
* Until Monday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 815 am Friday the stage was 15.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Sunday before midnight.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... expect flooding of low river bottoms with
secondary roadways along with picnic and recreational areas
becoming inundated as well. Ranchers should move cattle and
equipment to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3278 9574 3263 9535 3257 9535 3259 9550 3273 9574
- Alabama - Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Air Quality Alert
- Indiana - Special Statement, Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Flood Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Areal Flood Warning
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning