Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 2:54 AM MDT on September 21, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on September 21, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through this evening...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of southeast New Mexico and Texas... including the
following areas... in southeast New Mexico... central Lea
County... Eddy County plains... Guadalupe Mountains of Eddy
County... northern Lea County and southern Lea County. In
Texas... Andrews... Borden... Crane... Davis/Apache Mountains
area... Dawson... Ector... Gaines... Glasscock... Guadalupe
Mountains... Howard... Loving... Martin... Midland... Mitchell...
Pecos... Reagan... Reeves County and upper trans Pecos...
Scurry... Upton... Van Horn and Highway 54 corridor... Ward and
* Through this evening
* an additional 1 to 2 inches of rain is possible in the watch
area today... with isolated amounts of 3 to 5 inches.
* Flooding of rivers... creeks... arroyos... low water crossings
and city streets will be possible.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Areal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Guam - Areal Flood Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Flood Watch / Flood Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Areal Flood Advisory
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Ohio - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report