Current Watches and Warnings
Texas, Van Horn and Highway 54 Corridor
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 2:50 AM MDT on October 07, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 08, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through Thursday...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of southeast New Mexico and Texas... including the
following areas... in southeast New Mexico... central Lea
County... Eddy County plains... Guadalupe Mountains of Eddy
County... northern Lea County and southern Lea County. In
Texas... Andrews... Big Bend area... Crane... Davis/Apache
Mountains area... Dawson... Ector... Gaines... Glasscock...
Guadalupe Mountains... Loving... Marfa Plateau... Martin...
Midland... Pecos... Presidio valley... Reagan... Reeves County and
upper trans Pecos... Terrell... Upton... Van Horn and Highway 54
corridor... Ward and Winkler.
* Through Thursday
* 1 to 3 inches of rain with locally higher amounts.
* Flash flooding is most likely at low water crossings...
arroyos... and urban areas where drainage is poor.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory
- Minnesota - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Nebraska - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement, High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement, Coastal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Ohio - Dense Fog Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning