Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 1:19 PM MDT on October 08, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 09, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through Friday morning...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of southeast New Mexico and Texas... including the
following areas... in southeast New Mexico... central Lea
County... Eddy County plains... Guadalupe Mountains of Eddy
County... northern Lea County and southern Lea County. In
Texas... Andrews... Big Bend area... Crane... Davis/Apache
Mountains area... Dawson... Ector... Gaines... Glasscock...
Guadalupe Mountains... Loving... Marfa Plateau... Martin...
Midland... Pecos... Presidio valley... Reagan... Reeves County and
upper trans Pecos... Terrell... Upton... Van Horn and Highway 54
corridor... Ward and Winkler.
* Through Friday morning
* additional 1 to 2 inches of rain... locally higher amounts.
* Flash flooding is most likely at low water crossings...
arroyos... and urban areas where drainage is poor.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
- Alabama - Public Information Statement
- Alaska - High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Louisiana - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Special Statement , Record Report