Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:27 AM MDT on September 19, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 20, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch now in effect through Saturday morning...
The Flash Flood Watch is now in effect for
* portions of southeast New Mexico and Texas... including the
following areas... in southeast New Mexico... central Lea
County... Eddy County plains... Guadalupe Mountains of Eddy
County... northern Lea County and southern Lea County. In
Texas... Andrews... Borden... Davis/Apache Mountains area...
Dawson... Ector... Gaines... Glasscock... Guadalupe Mountains...
Howard... Loving... Martin... Midland... Mitchell... Reeves County
and upper trans Pecos... Scurry... Van Horn and Highway 54
corridor and Winkler.
* Through Saturday morning
* abundant moisture from the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile
will continue to move into the region. An additional 1 to 2
inches of rain is possible in the watch area through tonight...
with isolated amounts of 3 inches or more.
* Flooding of creeks... arroyos... low water crossings... and city
streets will be possible.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Special Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Special Statement
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Winter Weather Statement , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Dense Fog Advisory
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Winter Weather Statement , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report