Current Watches and Warnings
South Dakota, Clark
Statement as of 1:43 AM CDT on August 28, 2016
Expires 3:30 AM EDT on August 28, 2016
... Significant weather advisory for northeastern Spink... west Central
Grant... northern Clark... northern Codington... southeastern Brown and
southern day counties until 230 am CDT...
At 142 am CDT... Doppler radar was tracking strong thunderstorms along
a line extending from near Brentford to near Rauville. Movement was
northeast at 25 mph.
Dime size hail and winds in excess of 30 mph will be possible with
Locations impacted include...
Florence... Bristol... South Shore... Conde... Wallace... Bradley...
Stratford... Butler... Verdon... Lily... Crandall... Antelope Lake...
Bitter Lake... Ferney... Grass Lake... Swan Lake...
Dakota Sioux casino and Crocker.
Lat... Lon 4498 9700 4520 9839 4542 9822 4521 9682
time... Mot... loc 0642z 224deg 20kt 4522 9831 4503 9706
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Air Quality Alert
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- South Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement