Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Inland Berkeley
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 7:18 AM EDT on July 01, 2016
Expires 8:45 AM EDT on July 01, 2016
The National Weather Service in Charleston has issued a
* Flood Advisory for minor flooding for poor drainage areas for...
Charleston County in southeastern South Carolina...
Berkeley County in southeastern South Carolina...
* until 845 am EDT
* at 713 am EDT... Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause minor flooding. Overflowing poor
drainage areas will result in minor flooding in the advisory area.
3 to 6 inches of rain have already fallen but rains were gradually
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Mount Pleasant... McClellanville... Awendaw... Santee Coastal Reserve...
Bull Island... Garris Landing... Cape Island and Lighthouse Island.
An additional 1 to 2 inches of rain is expected over far northeast
Charleston County. Minor flooding of low lying and poor drainage
areas is likely. Ponding water is likely on parts of U.S. 17 around
Awendaw through mid morning... even after the rain has ended.
Do not drive your vehicle into areas where the water covers the
roadway. The water depth may be too great to allow your car to cross
safely. Move to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3307 7931 3299 7934 3298 7951 3289 7955
3286 7960 3285 7972 3294 7981 3328 7960
3327 7956 3325 7953 3324 7946 3322 7945
3316 7937 3314 7927 3311 7927
- Alabama - Air Quality Alert
- Alaska - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- California - Flash Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flash Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report
- New York - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Flash Flood Watch
- Wisconsin - Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report