Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, Baker County
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 8:33 PM PDT on September 04, 2015
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on September 05, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through Saturday morning...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of northeast Oregon and southeast Oregon. This
includes the following in ... northeast Oregon... Baker County.
In southeast Oregon... Malheur County.
* Through Saturday morning.
* Moderate rainfall from showers and isolated thunderstorms
tonight through midday Saturday may be sufficient to trigger
mudslides/landslides in burn scar areas. The main burn scars
impacted will be the cornet/Windy Ridge and the Eldorado.
* Mudslides/landslides may occur suddenly and with surprising
force... blocking roads and potentially burying automobiles
rapidly. Highways in the burn scars... including US 26 and
State Highway 245... may become dangerous in periods of
moderate to heavy rainfall during the watch period.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
Statement as of 3:34 AM MDT on September 05, 2015
... Record low temperature set at Baker or...
A record low temperature of 27 degrees was set at Baker or
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 30 set in 2011.
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Delaware - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Hawaii - Flash Flood Watch, High Surf Advisory , Flash Flood Watch, High Surf Warning , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- Oregon - Flash Flood Watch , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement