Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, Central and Eastern Lake County
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 3:00 PM PDT on August 27, 2016
Expires 1:00 AM EDT on August 30, 2016
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Monday afternoon through
Monday evening for strong gusty wind with low rh for fire
weather zones 285... 624 and 625...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Fire Weather
Watch... which is in effect from Monday afternoon through Monday
* Impacts: strong, gusty wind with low relative humidity and high
fire danger will likely contribute to a significant spread of new
and existing fires.
* Affected area:
in northern CA fire zone... .285.
In south central or fire zones... 624... 625.
* Counties affected:
in northern CA... Modoc.
In south central or... Harney... Klamath... lake.
* Wind: southwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Humidity: as low as around 10 percent.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible red
Visit US at www.Weather.Gov/Medford
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Air Quality Alert
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- South Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement