Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, Central Douglas County
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:12 PM PDT on August 01, 2015
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on August 03, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect until 11 PM PDT Sunday...
* thunderstorms: scattered dry thunderstorms are expected over
the higher terrain of fire weather zone 622 this weekend with
isolated storms over the valleys. While storms may decrease in
coverage at night... they will remain dry.
* Impacts: increasing thunderstorm activity will create erratic
* Timing: the greatest threat for thunderstorms will be during
the afternoon and evening hours... however... storms may
continue overnight as well.
* Affected area:
in fire zone... .616.
In southwest or fire zones... 615... 617... 619... 620... 622.
* Counties affected: Jackson.
A red flag warning means that extreme fire conditions are
occurring or imminent.
Statement as of 5:37 PM PDT on August 01, 2015
... Record high temperature set at Medford or...
a record high temperature of 104 degrees was set at Medford or today.
This breaks the old record of 103 set in 2009.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement, Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Flood Statement, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Tennessee - Air Quality Alert
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- - Small Craft Advisory