Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:52 PM CDT on October 30, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on November 01, 2014
... Freeze warning remains in effect from 11 PM Friday to 10 am CDT
A freeze warning is in effect...
For the following counties...
* in Oklahoma... Cherokee... Adair... creek... Okfuskee... Okmulgee...
Wagoner... Tulsa... Rogers... Mayes... Delaware... Pawnee... Ottawa...
Pushmataha... Washington... Osage... Craig... Nowata... Pittsburg...
Sequoyah... McIntosh... Muskogee... Le Flore... Latimer and Haskell.
In Arkansas... Washington... Madison... Crawford... Benton...
Sebastian... Carroll and Franklin.
* a much cooler Canadian airmass will settle over the area Friday
and Friday night. Clear skies and diminishing wind will result
in temperatures falling into the mid to upper 20s by Saturday
morning... with lower 20s possible in far northeast Oklahoma and
northwest Arkansas. Lower 20s will also be possible within some
of the lower lying valley areas of southeast Oklahoma.
* these conditions will kill plants and other tender vegetation
that are left outdoors or unprotected.
* outdoor water pipes should be wrapped... drained... or allowed to
run in a slow steady stream. Precautions should also be taken to
protect small plants and tender vegetation.
* Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... commercial radio or television
for the latest information concerning this weather event.
Additional weather information can also be found at:
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arkansas - Lake Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory, Freeze Watch , Lake Wind Advisory, Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning
- Georgia - Freeze Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Indiana - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Kentucky - Winter Weather Advisory, Freeze Watch , Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- Minnesota - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch
- Oklahoma - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Freeze Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Texas - Frost Advisory
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- - Gale Warning