Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 4:15 AM CDT on July 31, 2014
Expires 8:15 AM EDT on July 31, 2014
The National Weather Service in Norman has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Bryan County in southeast Oklahoma...
central Marshall County in southeast Oklahoma...
* until 715 am CDT
* at 407 am CDT... National Weather Service radar indicated heavy rain
that will cause Urban and Small Stream flooding in the advisory
area. Heavy rain overnight has left the ground saturated. Another
inch or two or rain is expected early this morning and will likely
result in areas of flooding.
* Some locations that will experience minor flooding include
Durant... Calera... Kingston... Colbert... Caddo... Bokchito...
Achille... Bennington... silo... Kemp... Armstrong... Mead... Hendrix...
Woodville... blue... Utica... Little City... Albany... Willis and
Excessive runoff from heavy rainfall will cause flooding of small
creeks and streams... highways and underpasses. Additionally... country
roads and farmlands along the banks of creeks... streams and other low
lying areas are subject to flooding.
Lat... Lon 3384 9584 3389 9594 3384 9615 3375 9619
3377 9629 3368 9635 3378 9643 3377 9650
3385 9663 3389 9659 3392 9666 3382 9676
3387 9680 3387 9688 3396 9691 3408 9678
3412 9660 3416 9598 3393 9592 3386 9575
Statement as of 1:50 AM CDT on July 31, 2014
... Rainfall record broken at Oklahoma City...
At total of 1.67 inches of rain fell at Will Rogers World Airport in
Oklahoma City on Wednesday July 30th. This breaks the record for the
most rainfall on July 30th. The previous record for the date was
1.16 inches which occured in 2013.
Weather records for Oklahoma City date back to November 1890.
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch, Flood Advisory
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maryland - Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report