Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:08 AM EDT on July 03, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on July 03, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch in effect through this evening...
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has expanded the
* Flash Flood Watch to include portions of southeast Indiana...
northern Kentucky and Ohio... including the following areas...
in southeast Indiana... Ohio. In northern Kentucky... Boone...
Campbell and Kenton. In Ohio... Adams... Brown... Clermont...
Highland... Pike and Scioto.
* Through this evening.
* A frontal boundary will remain stalled out just south of the
Ohio River today as a low pressure system pushes slowly east.
This will lead to occasional showers and thunderstorms across
the area. The storms will be slow moving which will lead to the
potential for locally heavy rainfall.
A Flash Flood Watch means that flooding of small streams...
creeks and other drainage areas is possible within the watch
area. People in the watch area should keep an eye on the weather
and be prepared for immediate action should heavy rains and
flooding occur or a Flash Flood Warning be issued.
- Alabama - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Dense Smoke Advisory
- Arizona - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Mississippi - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Montana - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Ohio - Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Tennessee - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Flash Flood Watch
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement