Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Western Dutchess
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 3:27 PM EDT on May 03, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on May 04, 2015
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Monday afternoon through
Monday evening for low relative humidities... gusty winds and
extremely dry fine fuels for east central New York... western
Massachusetts and northwestern Connecticut...
* affected area... east central New York... Berkshire County in
western Massachusetts and Litchfield County in northwest
* Winds... south to southwest at 5 to 15 mph gusting to 15 to 25
mph... with locally higher gusts possible.
* Timing... 12 PM Monday afternoon to 8 PM Monday evening.
* Relative humidity... 25 to 30 percent.
* Temperatures... mid 70s to lower 80s.
* Impacts... fires may spread rapidly and uncontrollably.
A Fire Weather Watch means that dangerous fire weather conditions
are possible due to the combination of gusty winds... low relative
humidities... and dry fuels. Any fires that develop may quickly
get out of control and become difficult to contain.
- Alaska - Frost Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Connecticut - Fire Weather Watch
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Iowa - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Fire Weather Watch
- Massachusetts - Fire Weather Watch
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Fire Weather Watch
- New Jersey - Fire Weather Watch
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch
- New York - Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory
- Oregon - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Fire Weather Watch
- Rhode Island - Fire Weather Watch
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement