Current Watches and Warnings
New Mexico, Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 3:48 PM MDT on May 04, 2016
Expires 9:00 PM EDT on May 06, 2016
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Friday afternoon through
early Friday evening...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Fire
Weather Watch... which is in effect from Friday afternoon through
early Friday evening.
* Area and timing... middle Rio Grande Valley and Sandia... Manzano
and Gallinas Mountains Friday afternoon into early evening.
* 20 foot winds... southwest 15 to 25 mph with some gusts between
35 or 45 mph.
* Relative humidity... minimum of 10 to 15 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the
field of this Fire Weather Watch.
- Alabama - Wind Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory
- Connecticut - Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Georgia - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Special Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Wind Advisory
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Ohio - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement
- Washington - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory