Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 12:26 AM CDT on May 05, 2015
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on May 05, 2015
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am CDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Hastings has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 10 am CDT this morning.
* Visibility... around one quarter mile.
* Impacts... the dense fog will restrict visibilities and driving
may be difficult.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Fire Weather Warning
- Minnesota - Frost Advisory
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory
- New Hampshire - Fire Weather Warning
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- North Dakota - Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Wyoming - Dense Fog Advisory