Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Bladen
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 4:15 AM EDT on June 29, 2016
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on June 29, 2016
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am EDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 9 am EDT this morning.
* Timing... fog will become increasingly widespread through early
this morning... with the most dense fog expected just before
daybreak. Fog will dissipate slowly by late morning.
* Visibility... dense fog will reduce visibility to one-quarter
mile or less in many places.
* Impacts... this significantly reduced visibility will create
hazardous travel conditions. Use extreme caution when
encountering dense fog.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- California - Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Air Quality Alert
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Areal Flood Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Warning
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- New York - Air Quality Alert
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Rhode Island - Air Quality Alert
- South Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report