Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Edgecombe
Statement as of 8:07 PM EDT on July 26, 2016
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on July 27, 2016
... Heat advisory remains in effect from noon to 8 PM EDT
... Heat advisory has expired for this evening...
* temperatures... highs will be in the mid to upper 90s.
* Heat indices... 105 to 109 degrees.
* Impacts... this heat and humidity will lead to an increased
risk of heat related illnesses... especially among vulnerable
individuals such as the sick... the elderly... those exerting
themselves outdoors... and those without air conditioning.
A heat advisory means that hot temperatures and high humidity
will create a situation in which heat illnesses are possible.
Drink plenty of fluids... stay in an air-conditioned room... stay
out of the sun... and check up on relatives and neighbors.
Statement as of 8:50 PM EDT on July 26, 2016
... Record high minimum temperature broken at the Piedmont triad
international Airport in Greensboro...
The low temperature at gso was 76 degrees. This breaks the old
record high minimum temperature of 75 last set in 2012.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Advisory , Blowing Dust Advisory , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert , Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- California - Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Delaware - Record Report
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Maryland - Record Report
- Minnesota - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Special Statement , Record Report
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report