Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Northampton
Statement as of 9:20 PM EDT on October 22, 2016
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on October 23, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the lower Roanoke River at Roanoke Rapids.
* At 8:45 PM Saturday the stage was 9 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is expected to slowly fall and should be
below flood stage tomorrow morning.
* Impact... at 9.0 feet, minor flood stage. Farmlands and timberlands
adjacent to the river in Roanoke Rapids flood.
The following are the latest observations and 7 am forecast stages
for the next several days.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Roanoke ra 9 8.9 Sat 09 PM 8.9 8.7 8.3 8.0 7.7
Lat... Lon 3652 7765 3641 7751 3635 7750 3628 7759
3638 7761 3645 7765
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch
- Arizona - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Flood Statement , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Frost Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Wind Advisory
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Rhode Island - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory
- Vermont - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement