Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Northern Stillwater
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 9:42 AM MDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on August 31, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect until midnight MDT tonight...
* impacts: low humidities... very warm temperatures... and gusty
winds will create critical fire weather conditions this
afternoon and evening. A wind shift with a strong cold front
this evening could cause fires to grow rapidly and erratically.
* Affected area:
in south central Mt... fire weather zones 123... 124... 125... 126...
127 and 128.
* Counties affected:
in central Mt... Golden Valley... Musselshell... Wheatland.
In south central Mt... Carbon... park... Stillwater... Sweet Grass
In southwest Mt... Gallatin.
* Wind: southwest increasing to 20 to 30 mph with gusts up t0 40
mph by mid to late afternoon. Winds will shift to the west or
northwest at 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph this evening.
* Humidity: falling into the upper teens or lower 20s.
* Temperatures: rising into the mid 80s to lower 90s.
Obey local fire restrictions and be very careful with any activity
that could spark a fire.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Areal Flood Advisory
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Dense Smoke Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement