Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Central and Southeast Phillips
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 3:13 AM MDT on October 24, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 24, 2014
... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 am this morning
to 6 PM MDT this afternoon for Fort Peck Lake...
A lake Wind Advisory for Fort Peck Lake remains in effect from
10 am this morning to 6 PM MDT this afternoon.
* Timing... late this morning until sunset.
* Winds... west at 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
* Impacts... these winds will make open waters of the lake rough
and hazardous... and may result in high waves which may tip
or swamp smaller craft.
Boaters should use extreme caution if venturing onto Fort Peck
Lake. For your personal safety... avoid the open waters. Stay
close to shore or around protected areas.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Maine - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- North Dakota - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement