Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:29 PM CDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on April 21, 2014
815 PM CDT Sat Apr 19 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pascagoula river at Graham Ferry.
* Until Sunday afternoon.
* At 7:45 PM Saturday the stage was 16.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river has already crested and is expected to fall
below flood stage by tomorrow morning.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... river property at Cumbest Bluff will be cut
off by high water and some river roads will be impassable.
* Impact... at 15.0 feet... lower elevated homes at Cumbest Bluff are
threatened. Some river roads will be impassable.
* Impact... at 10.0 feet... access roads to the river will begin to
Lat... Lon 3063 8858 3063 8865 3039 8861 3039 8856
... Flood Warning extended until Monday morning... the Flood Warning continues for
the Pascagoula at Merrill
* until Monday morning
* at 7pm Saturday the stage was 22.8 feet
* minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast
* flood stage is 22 feet
* the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by early Monday morning.
* At 20 feet, water covers the main Road at Plum Bluff in southern George County.
Lat... Lon 3098 8877 3098 8872 3082 8871 3074 8864
3074 8868 3082 8879
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning