Current Watches and Warnings
Missouri, St. Louis
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 2:44 PM CDT on August 04, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on August 06, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from Wednesday morning through
The National Weather Service in St Louis has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of Illinois and Missouri...
including the following counties... in Illinois... Bond IL...
Clinton IL... Madison IL... Marion IL... Monroe IL... Randolph
IL... St. Clair IL and Washington IL. In Missouri... Boone MO...
Callaway MO... Cole MO... Crawford MO... Franklin MO... Gasconade
MO... Iron MO... Jefferson MO... Madison MO... Moniteau MO...
Montgomery MO... Osage MO... Reynolds MO... St. Charles MO... St.
Francois MO... St. Louis city MO... St. Louis MO... Ste.
Genevieve MO... Warren MO and Washington MO.
* From Wednesday morning through Thursday morning
* multiple rounds of showers and thunderstorms will bring
widespread rainfall amounts of 2 to 3 inches to the region
Wednesday morning through late Wednesday night. Locally higher
amounts are expected where thunderstorms repeatedly move across
the same locations.
* Heavy rainfall may result in flooding of low lying or poor
drainage areas... and ultimately dangerous flash flooding on
smaller creeks and streams. Significant rises on larger streams
and rivers will also be possible.
A Flash Flood Watch means that flash flooding is possible but not
imminent in the watch area. People in the watch area should be
aware of the possibility of heavy rainfall and flash flooding.
Check your preparedness requirements... especially if you live in
flood prone areas. Stay informed... and be ready for quick action
if flooding is observed or if a Flash Flood Warning is issued.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Flash Flood Watch
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- South Dakota - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Virginia - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Record Report