Current Watches and Warnings
Missouri, St. Louis
Statement as of 8:26 PM CDT on May 29, 2016
Expires 2:51 AM EDT on June 04, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at St. Charles
* until late Friday night.
* At 8:00 PM Sunday the stage was 25.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 27.7 feet by Wednesday morning,
then fall below flood stage early Friday morning.
* Impact: at 27.0 feet... the Katy trail begins flooding near this
height along hawning Road, about 2 miles north northeast of the
Highway 370 bridge.
* Impact: at 26.5 feet... aubuchon Road begins flooding between teson
Road and Riverwood estates near this height.
* Impact: at 25.0 feet... the right bank downstream overflows,
flooding agricultural bottomland. Near this stage, Missouri Route
h at island Road will be closed in both directions.
* Impact: at 21.0 feet... an access Road to farmland on Bonhomme
Island gets cut off above this height.
Fld latest 7 a.M. Forecast
location stg obs stg 05/30 05/31 06/01 06/02 06/03
St. Charles 25.0 25.34 26.0 27.0 27.7 26.9 24.4
Lat... Lon 3865 9078 3859 9072 3881 9017 3886 9018
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Idaho - Lake Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Special Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Areal Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- North Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Rhode Island - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Flood Warning