Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:55 AM CDT on July 06, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on July 08, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from this evening through
The National Weather Service in St Louis has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of Illinois and Missouri...
including the following counties... in Illinois... Adams IL...
Brown IL... Calhoun IL... Greene IL... Jersey IL... Macoupin IL...
Madison IL... Monroe IL... Pike IL and St. Clair IL. In
Missouri... Audrain MO... Boone MO... Callaway MO... Cole MO...
Crawford MO... Franklin MO... Gasconade MO... Jefferson MO... Knox
MO... Lewis MO... Lincoln MO... Marion MO... Moniteau MO... Monroe
MO... Montgomery MO... Osage MO... Pike MO... Ralls MO... Shelby
MO... St. Charles MO... St. Louis city MO... St. Louis MO...
Warren MO and Washington MO.
* From this evening through Wednesday evening
* several rounds of thunderstorms will bring heavy rainfall and
the potential of flash flooding to the region tonight through
Wednesday. Widespread two day rainfall totals of 2 to 4 inches
are likely... with localized amounts exceeding 5 inches.
* Heavy rainfall will result in flooding of low lying or poor
drainage areas... and ultimately dangerous flash flooding on
smaller creeks and streams. Significant rises on larger
streams and rivers will also be possible.
A Flash Flood Watch means that flash flooding is possible but not
imminent in the watch area. People in the watch area should be
aware of the possibility of heavy rainfall and flash flooding.
Check your preparedness requirements... especially if you live in
flood prone areas. Stay informed... and be ready for quick action
if flooding is observed or if a Flash Flood Warning is issued.
- Alaska - Dense Smoke Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- South Dakota - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Virginia - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- West Virginia - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Weather Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report