Current Watches and Warnings
Minnesota, South Itasca
Statement as of 3:38 AM CDT on July 25, 2014
Expires 5:30 AM EDT on July 25, 2014
... Thunderstorms affecting portions of the Northland...
At 338 am CDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated
thunderstorms along a line extending from 6 miles northwest of
Wirt to Laura Lake... moving east at 30 mph.
These storms are capable of producing pea size hail... wind gusts up
to 30 mph... frequent cloud to ground lightning...
Locations impacted include...
Bowstring Lake... Outing... Remer...
Ball Club... Spring Lake...
Zemple... Deer River... Days High Landing...
Bowstring... Deer Lake... North Star Lake...
Gusty winds may cause small objects such as trash bins to blow
around. Stay away from high objects outdoors such as trees. Seek
shelter in a sturdy structure until these storms have passed.
Lat... Lon 4786 9326 4678 9319 4683 9414 4781 9415
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas - Heat Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Maryland - Record Report
- Minnesota - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Missouri - Heat Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Heat Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Heat Advisory, Excessive Heat Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning