Current Watches and Warnings
Maine, Interior Cumberland
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:38 AM EDT on October 22, 2014
... Flood Watch remains in effect through Thursday evening...
The Flood Watch continues for
* portions of western Maine and New Hampshire... including the
following areas... in western Maine... Androscoggin... Central
Somerset... coastal Cumberland... coastal Waldo... coastal York...
interior Cumberland... interior Waldo... interior York...
Kennebec... Knox... Lincoln... northern Franklin... northern
Oxford... Sagadahoc... southern Franklin... southern Oxford and
southern Somerset. In New Hampshire... Belknap... coastal
Rockingham... interior Rockingham... Merrimack... northern
Carroll... southern Carroll and Strafford.
* Through Thursday evening
* heavy rain is expected from Wednesday into Thursday. Total
rainfall amounts of 2 to 4 inches are expected with amounts in
excess of 6 inches possible.
* The cumulative effect of heavy rain over the next few days
will cause rivers and streams to rise. Flooding along streams
and rivers is possible.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Maine - Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory
- Maryland - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Areal Flood Watch
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Areal Flood Watch
- New Jersey - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory, Coastal Flood Statement , Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report