Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:23 PM EDT on October 25, 2016
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 26, 2016
... Frost advisory in effect from 3 am to 9 am EDT Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Wakefield has issued a frost
advisory... which is in effect from 3 am to 9 am EDT Wednesday.
* Areas affected: the lower Maryland Eastern Shore.
* Temperatures: lows temperatures are expected to be in the mid
* Timing: late tonight through early Wednesday morning.
* Impacts: outdoor sensitive plants and crops that are not
protected could be damaged or killed by the frost.
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Freeze Warning
- Delaware - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- District of Columbia - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Frost Advisory
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maryland - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Massachusetts - Freeze Warning
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- New York - Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Air Quality Alert
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Frost Advisory
- Oregon - Wind Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Advisory, Flood Watch
- Rhode Island - Freeze Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report