Current Watches and Warnings
Coastal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 9:08 PM EDT on September 17, 2014
Expires 4:00 AM EDT on September 18, 2014
... Coastal Flood Advisory remains in effect until 4 am EDT
* tidal anomaly... three quarters to one foot above normal.
* Timing... near high tide tonight.
* Expected impacts... minor shoreline inundation.
Here are the times of the next high tides
for a few locations from north to south...
on the Chesapeake Bay...
Annapolis U.S. Naval Academy... 1:51 am...
Chesapeake Beach... 12:23 am...
Solomons Island... 10:38 am...
Point Lookout... 9:42 PM...
Now along the Potomac River...
Colton Point... 10:59 PM...
Piney Point... 10:23 PM...
A coastal Flood Advisory indicates that onshore winds and tides
will combine to generate flooding of low areas along the shore.
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Maine - Freeze Watch
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Minnesota - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Nevada - Special Statement , Record Report
- New Hampshire - Freeze Watch
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report