Current Watches and Warnings
Louisiana, Upper Terrebonne
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:03 AM CDT on May 01, 2016
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on May 01, 2016
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through this evening...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of southeast Louisiana and southern Mississippi...
including the following areas... in southeast Louisiana...
Ascension... Assumption... East Baton Rouge... East Feliciana...
Iberville... Livingston... northern Tangipahoa... Orleans...
Pointe Coupee... southern Tangipahoa... St. Charles... St.
Helena... St. James... St. John The Baptist... St. Tammany...
upper Jefferson... upper Lafourche... upper Plaquemines... upper
St. Bernard... upper Terrebonne... Washington... West Baton Rouge
and West Feliciana. In southern Mississippi... Amite... Pike...
Walthall and Wilkinson.
* Through this evening
* additional 1 to 3 inches of rain with isolated higher amounts
* Primary impacts will be flash flooding of low lying locations
especially in urban areas with poor drainage or along low
lying rural roads. Flooding of streams... creeks and bayous can
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alaska - Wind Advisory
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Warning , Winter Weather Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Frost Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- Ohio - Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Tennessee - Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Statement, Coastal Hazard Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Flash Flood Watch
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement