Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:12 PM CDT on June 27, 2017
Expires 12:11 PM EDT on June 28, 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 24.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 24.5 feet by
Thursday evening then remain steady into the weekend.
* Impact... at stages near 25.0 feet... lowest roads beside the river
flood around Deweyville and subject to being closed. In addition,
low-lying roads in southwest Beauregard Parish are flooded
including Robert Clark Road. Flooding occurs on the south side of
Niblett Bluff park with access roads to Camp houses cut off around
the park. Access roads to the river in northeastern Orange County
* Impact... at stages near 24.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
* Impact... at stages near 23.0 feet... the river is at bankfull
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Alaska - Wind Advisory
- Arizona - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- California - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Nevada - Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Mexico -
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Wisconsin - Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement, Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Warning , Fire Weather Warning