Current Watches and Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 4:29 AM CDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 31, 2014
... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 am this morning
to 7 PM CDT this evening...
* event... cold Arctic air will spread into the four state area
today providing a strong pressure gradient resulting in strong
and gusty winds of 15 to 25 mph.
* Timing... 11 am to 7 PM CDT.
* Impact... rough chop can be expected on area lakes.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.
- Alabama - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- Nebraska - Wind Advisory
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Freeze Warning, Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement
- - Gale Warning