Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 2:40 AM CDT on July 02, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on July 03, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through Friday morning...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of northwest Kentucky and south central Kentucky...
including the following areas... in northwest Kentucky... Ohio
KY. In south central Kentucky... Adair KY... Allen KY... Barren
KY... Butler KY... Casey KY... Clinton KY... Cumberland KY...
Edmonson KY... Grayson KY... green KY... Hart KY... Lincoln KY...
Logan KY... Metcalfe KY... Monroe KY... Russell KY... Simpson KY...
Taylor KY and Warren KY.
* Through Friday morning
* several rounds of showers and thunderstorms are expected
across the watch area through Friday morning. With high
atmospheric moisture content... these storms will be capable of
producing torrential rainfall. This rainfall combined with
recent heavy rainfall over the past few days may lead to flash
flooding across the watch area.
* Rainfall amounts of 2 to 4 inches will be possible across the
watch area with locally higher amounts being possible where
storms may train repeatedly over the same areas.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Indiana - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Tennessee - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement