Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 1:31 AM CDT on September 20, 2014
Expires 10:15 AM EDT on September 20, 2014
... Patchy dense fog early this morning...
At 100 am... developing patches of fog was restricting visibility
to three quarters of a mile at Carbondale... and under 3 miles at
Mount Vernon... Cairo... and Poplar Bluff.
Be advised if you will be traveling this early weekend
morning... that the visibility may drop suddenly in these sporadic
patches of dense fog.
Fog will be most likely across the western half of the
region... especially in southeast Missouri and near water bodies.
But patches of dense fog may occur throughout the area.
The fog should burn off quickly after the sun rises.
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Special Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Beach Hazard Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report