Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Lost River/Pashimeroi
Statement as of 1:17 PM MDT on October 20, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 21, 2014
... Low pressure system will bring a variety of fall showers and
gusty winds to southeast Idaho Tuesday...
Rain showers are likely in the central mountains early Tuesday
morning... and will spread across southeast Idaho through the day.
Snow levels are expected to be 7800 to 8200 feet where
accumulation of 1 to 2 inches is possible through Tuesday evening.
The higher mountain peaks may see up to 5 inches of snow.
Southwesterly winds of 25 to 35 mph will develop Tuesday afternoon
in the upper and lower snake plain. The storm system will move
northeast into Montana quickly Tuesday night.
- Alaska - High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Warning
- Texas - Record Report
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Washington - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report