Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, South Central Highlands
Statement as of 1:17 PM MDT on October 20, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 21, 2014
... Low pressure system will bring a variety of fall showers and
gusty winds to southeast Idaho Tuesday...
Rain showers are likely in the central mountains early Tuesday
morning... and will spread across southeast Idaho through the day.
Snow levels are expected to be 7800 to 8200 feet where
accumulation of 1 to 2 inches is possible through Tuesday evening.
The higher mountain peaks may see up to 5 inches of snow.
Southwesterly winds of 25 to 35 mph will develop Tuesday afternoon
in the upper and lower snake plain. The storm system will move
northeast into Montana quickly Tuesday night.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report