Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Boise Mountains
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:17 PM MDT on August 04, 2015
Expires 9:00 PM EDT on August 05, 2015
... Red flag warning for lightning now in effect from 6 am MDT
Wednesday morning to 7 PM MDT Wednesday evening for the northern
Boise blm... western Payette National Forest... Treasure valley
blm... western Twin Falls blm and Vale blm... which are fire weather
zones 400... 401... 420... 424 and 637...
* thunderstorms... isolated coverage overnight... then increasing in
coverage /to scattered/ after sunrise.
* Outflow winds... gusts up to 50 mph are possible.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly.
Statement as of 3:35 AM MDT on August 04, 2015
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Burns Oregon...
A record rainfall of 0.21 inches was set at Burns Oregon
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 0.15 set in 1976.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory, Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning
- Wyoming - Record Report