Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 4:02 AM CDT on September 27, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 01, 2016
... Flood Warning remains in effect until early Saturday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Iowa river near Tama Hwy e49... or from Timber Creek near Le
Grand... to Salt Creek near Belle Plaine.
* Until early Saturday morning.
* At 3:00 am Tuesday the stage was 12.5 feet... or 0.0 feet above
* Flood stage is 12.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise to 13.0 feet... or 0.5 feet above flood stage...
Wednesday evening. Then begin falling and go below flood stage
early Saturday morning.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... water may begin affecting the outside lanes
of portions of US 30. Water covers several County roads.
Lat... Lon 4200 9277 4205 9277 4190 9230 4186 9230
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Kansas - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning
- - Small Craft Advisory