Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 4:22 AM CDT on August 31, 2014
Expires 10:00 AM EDT on August 31, 2014
... Patchy to areas of dense fog early this morning...
Clear skies... light winds and abundant surface moisture have
resulted in fog development early this morning. Much of the fog
is in shallow layers but still deep enough to be a restriction to
vehicles and travel. The fog will be dense in some areas...
reducing visibilities at times to below one quarter mile.
Visibilities could be as low as near zero especially in river
valleys and other low lying locations. The fog will start to lift
between 7 and 8 am CDT and should be gone by 9 am.
If you are driving early this morning... be prepared for rapidly changing
and greatly reduced visibilities.
- Alaska - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory
- Idaho - Lake Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Michigan - Areal Flood Advisory
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Tennessee - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement