Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:38 PM CDT on October 27, 2016
Expires 8:51 PM EDT on October 28, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cedar River at Charles City.
* Until Friday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:30 PM Thursday the stage was 11.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by this evening and continue to
rise to near 12.1 feet by Friday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by Friday morning.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... barricading of streets begins, and the
intersection of Riverside and north Illinois streets may be
flooded. Cable pedestrian bridge is closed.
Lat... Lon 4321 9286 4321 9273 4301 9255 4293 9255 4304 9273
Statement as of 1:54 AM CDT on October 27, 2016
... Daily record rainfall set at La Crosse Wisconsin on October
A total of 1.29 inches of rain was recorded at the La Crosse
regional Airport yesterday October 26th. This amount broke the old
record of 0.62 inches set back in 1970.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Maine - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Record Report
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Air Quality Alert
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Public Information Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report