Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Maui Central Valley
Tropical Storm Watch
Statement as of 11:39 PM HST on August 03, 2015
Expires 12:45 PM EDT on August 04, 2015
... Tropical storm watch remains in effect...
... Precautionary/preparedness actions...
Loose objects such as lawn furniture... garbage cans... and other
items should be secured or stored indoors.
... Probability of tropical storm/hurricane conditions...
the chance for tropical storm force winds is 11 percent at
Hilo and 13 percent at Kahului. This represents a general
downward trend since the last forecast.
although the latest forecast is for sustained winds to remain
below tropical storm force of 39 mph... 34 knots... only a small
change in the track of Guillermo could result in higher winds.
... Inland flooding...
a chance of localized heavy rainfall and thunderstorms continue
for Wednesday and Thursday as Guillermo passes northeast of the
islands. Rainfall amounts of 1 to 3 inches will be possible in
some areas... with isolated maximum amounts to 7 inches possible
mainly in higher terrain. Rainfall amounts will be lower if
Guillermo tracks farther away from the islands than currently
Statement as of 4:29 PM HST on August 03, 2015
... Record high temperature tied at Honolulu HI...
A high temperature of 91 degrees at Honolulu HI
today ties the old record of 91 last set in 2003.
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Delaware - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Flood Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Flash Flood Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wyoming - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement