Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Oahu North Shore
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:44 AM HST on September 05, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 6 PM HST this
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* Kauai... Niihau and Oahu.
* Until 6 PM HST this evening.
* A band of moisture extending south from the remnant of
Hurricane Ignacio and a trough aloft northwest of the islands
will make conditions favorable for locally heavy showers and
thunderstorms through Saturday. Saturated soils from recent
rainfall will increase the risk for flash flooding.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is very dangerous. Remember
that it does not have to be raining heavily where you are for
flash flooding to occur.
Monitor the latest forecasts and be prepared to take immediate
action if flash flood warnings are issued.
Statement as of 4:39 PM HST on September 04, 2015
... Record high temperature set at Hilo hi...
A record high temperature of 89 degrees was set at Hilo hi today.
This breaks the old record of 87 set in 1990.
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Delaware - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Warning , High Surf Warning, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Indiana - Areal Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- Oregon - Flash Flood Watch , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Special Statement
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement