Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 12:57 PM EDT on June 26, 2016
Expires 1:30 PM EDT on June 26, 2016
... Significant weather advisory for Clinch County until 130 PM EDT...
At 1257 PM EDT... Doppler radar was tracking strong thunderstorms
along a line extending from 9 miles north of Fargo to 8 miles
southwest of Pearson. Movement was southwest at 25 mph.
Excessive cloud-to-ground lightning can be expected. Postpone outdoor
activities promptly. Go quickly inside a completely enclose building.
Unplug electronic devices and appliances as they are susceptible to
power surges and may be damaged by nearby lightning strikes.
Locations impacted include...
Homerville... Fargo... Argyle... Du Pont and Cogdell.
report damage to the nearest law enforcement agency or your County
Lat... Lon 3119 8297 3118 8269 3114 8265 3102 8259
3100 8255 3096 8252 3096 8249 3082 8250
3082 8243 3074 8243 3059 8254 3059 8258
3069 8258 3071 8259 3074 8280 3078 8283
3081 8283 3084 8285 3086 8295 3089 8297
time... Mot... loc 1657z 041deg 21kt 3083 8258 3122 8296
Statement as of 6:10 PM EDT on June 25, 2016
... Record high temperature set at Jacksonville...
A record high temperature of 99 degrees was set at Jacksonville
today. This ties the old record of 99 set in 1952.
- Alabama - Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement, Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Michigan - Wind Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Special Statement , Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Heat Advisory
- New Mexico - Special Statement
- New York - Air Quality Alert
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Air Quality Alert
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement