Current Watches and Warnings
Georgia, Inland Bryan
Statement as of 8:36 PM EDT on May 30, 2016
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on June 03, 2016
The National Weather Service in Charleston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Ogeechee river near Eden.
* Until late Thursday night.
* At 8 PM Monday the stage was 10.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise to
near 11.9 feet by Wednesday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by early Thursday afternoon.
* At 12.0 feet, water encroaches on some homes along dashers Landing
Road and Yarbrough Landing Road. Davis Landing Road also becomes
Lat... Lon 3246 8160 3252 8152 3227 8140 3208 8133
3206 8143 3223 8150
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Special Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Dense Fog Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nevada - Excessive Heat Watch
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flood Warning