Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:55 AM EDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on August 31, 2015
... Flood Watch remains in effect through Monday evening...
The Flood Watch continues for
* east central Florida including...
Brevard... Indian River... Lake... Martin... Okeechobee...
Orange... Osceola... Seminole... St. Lucie... and Volusia County.
* Through Monday evening
* deep tropical moisture over the region combined with additional
tropical moisture from the remnants of Erika moving over the
Florida Straits and the west half of Cuba will create a threat
for very heavy rainfall across east central Florida through
Monday. Rainfall between 2 to 3 inches will be common with
local amounts between 3 and 5 inches possible.
* Heavy rain may create significant flooding of streets... urban
areas... and low lying flood prone areas.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Areal Flood Watch
- Hawaii - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , High Surf Warning , High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Special Statement , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Record Report
- Utah - Flash Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement